Home

ANNOUNCEMENT

We are beyond devastated to announce that Day Two of Youth Beatz Festival, due to take place tomorrow, Sunday 26th June, is cancelled due to the forecasted adverse weather conditions.

This morning, we made the decision to delay the event opening due to the high winds, this was the right decision in the interests of everyone’s safety. The forecast for tomorrow, based on 3 different weather modelling systems, is forecast to up to 50 mph winds. The weather conditions tomorrow present a much greater danger and based on the evidence provided through these modelling systems, there is no alternative decision we could make.

Due to the volume of stages, marquees, and activities on site we would be risking the safety of all of our attendees, volunteers, contractors, performers and staff team if we went ahead. This decision was taken by event organisers in agreement with all our safety partners.

Whilst many see Youth Beatz Festival as a two-day festival, there has been months upon months of work put in to bring the event to life by our volunteers and Youth Work Team. This is not an announcement we want to make, nor is it one we are making lightly. Unfortunately, we just cannot control the weather.

Please, be respectful in your comments, we cannot put into words our sadness at this announcement.

Youth Beatz Team