Showcase your local organisation at this year’s Youth Beatz Festival 2023, by applying for a stall in the ‘Youth Information Marketplace’
What we can offer:
We have a dedicated Youth Information Marketplace for organisations who work with young people in Dumfries and Galloway. This is an exciting opportunity to showcase your work and promote services to 40,000 people over the festival weekend with over 30,000 of attendees coming from across Dumfries & Galloway
Our Marketplace this year will consist of organisations having a sheltered tent area that covers either;
- 3m x 3m space or;
- 6m x 3m space
These spaces are open for you to use as you require and we would encourage organisations to be creative, and we would encourage stall holders to think differently about how they engage with festival go-ers so you can engage with as many people as possible
Each 3m x 3m space will be provided with 1 x 6ft table and 2 x folding chairs as standard, although these do not need to be used if not required.
Each 6mx 3 space will be provided with 2 x 6ft table and 4 x folding chairs as standard, although these do not need to be used if not required.
Any organisation who is interested is encouraged to apply for a space within the Youth Information Marketplace.
There are conditions organisations agree to at the point of application:
- There is a £25 cost per stall (this is a total cost, not a cost per day).
- Stalls must be ‘live’ with your organisations staff or volunteers in attendance between 12noon – 6pm on both Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd July (we cannot accept applications for a single day). Stalls must be set-up for 11:15am each day of the festival to ensure safety inspections can be carried out.
- Vehicle access is limited on the event days, no vehicles will be able to access the site on the event days to remove equipment. There will be scheduled timeslots for organisations to bring/remove equipment by vehicle on Friday 30th June and Monday 3rd July.
- Strictly no selling/collection of donations are allowed, this opportunity is to showcase your services to young people. Stalls are only available to not for profit groups (no commercial businesses).
- Stalls must only offer what is specified in their application. Any changes to the application form must be made in writing.
- Sub-Contracting: Stalls and spaces or parts of stalls or spaces by organisations is not permitted.
- The Management reserve the right to reallocate stalls if essential for operational reasons or if stallholders arrive late.
- Amplified music: No music to be played.
- Strictly no food or drink to be distributed (as a sale or free).
- Organisations must be aware of the needs of people with disabilities, activities must be accessible for all.
Following your application, you will be asked to return a more detailed terms and conditions document that all contractors and stall holders must agree to.
Applying for a Stall:
If you are interested in applying for a stall for your organisation at Youth Beatz 2023, please complete your online application using the link below no later than Friday, 26th May at 5pm.