Youth Beatz 2023 Newsletter! Please find link to download PDF below:
- Youth Beatz is open to ticket holders between 12noon – 10pm on both Saturday & Sunday.
- 1st time entry is permitted anytime from 12noon – 8.30pm both days.
- If a ticket holder enters the festival during the day and decides to leave before 6:30pm, they will be issued with a re-entry wristband that will allow them to re-enter the event before 8.30pm.
- If a ticket holder enters the festival during the day and decides to leave after 6:30pm they will not be able issued a re-entry wristband and cannot re-access the site after they are exited.
Entry will not be allowed outside of these times so ticket holders are encouraged to plan their journeys accordingly.
The festival will finish at 10pm on both Saturday and Sunday.
- Entry to the festival is by ticket only.
- No tickets will be available on the gates.
- Tickets are now sold out for the event – the only way for individuals to secure tickets at this stage is to participate in the competitions running online across our social media channels.
- Young People aged 11 and under must be accompanied by a ticket holding parent or guardian over the age of 18.
- Children aged 2 and under do not require a ticket
- Cameras are permitted on site for personal use, however professional grade equipment or press related photographers must contact us in advance on the enquiry inbox.
Yes, as part of our safety and security plan there will be general searches of all individuals and bags entering the Youth Beatz site. This includes prams.
Searches are carried out so that event organisers can ensure the weekend is safe and enjoyable for all.
WHAT ITEMS CAN I NOT BRING ON SITE?
The following cannot be brought into site:
- Animals (except for assistance animals)
- Any professional recording or transmitting equipment (including professional cameras with lenses of 6 inches or more)
- Pyrotechnics or fireworks
- Distress flares & flares
- Smoke bombs
- Laser pens
- Flags on poles
- Glass containers
- Items which may be regarded as weapons, this includes golf/spiked umbrellas
- Illegal substances and ‘legal highs’ (Inc. nitrous oxide)
- Barbeques and any kind of cooking apparatus
- Gazebos and parasols
- Bicycles, scooters, roller skates
CAMPING AT YOUTH BEATZ
There is no campsite at Youth Beatz. There is limited accommodation availability over Youth Beatz weekend at local Hotels and B&B’s so we are encouraging people to search local accommodation providers in advance of the weekend.
You are able to bring a bag into the event, however this will need to be searched by our Security Team upon your arrival, and contraband items will not be permitted to enter the site.
All bags must be smaller than an A3 piece of paper.
Medication can be brought into the event as long as it is in the original packaging with relevant prescription labels.
This year, we’re proud to be expanding our Donation Point at the Entrance to Youth Beatz where all ticket holders who feel comfortable to do so, can bring along an item(s) for donation. This year we will be collection food donations, pet food donations and new or pre-loved school uniform. Further details can be found below –
- Food donations for the foodbanks across our Region this could include any tinned food, packs of pasta, rice, biscuits, toiletries of all kinds, coffee, tea and all types of drinks, chocolates or treats
- Pet Food Donations including Cans of Pet Food, Boxes of Pet Food, Sachets of Pet Food, Pet Treats of any Kind & Pet Toys
- School Uniforms items including, Blazers, Ties, Polo Shorts, coats, trousers, skirts, shirts & shoes. Branded School Uniforms are welcome too along with School Bags, Lunch Boxes or Sports Wear which you no longer need, please bring these along on the day. These will all be sorted & delivered to each of our Permanent Free School Uniform Donation Points which are located throughout our Region. For more details, please click here.
This is discretionary and will depend on an individual ticket holders circumstance so whilst people are encouraged to bring along an item(s) for donation, it is not required to gain access to the event and please do not worry if you are not in a position to do so.
Yes, there are capped costs for the fairground rides, items sold at the fundraising stall and the food vans. Everything else is 100% FREE.
If you need anymore information or if there is anything you are not sure about, please get in contact via or Social Media channels, or please email [email protected]