SATURDAY & SUNDAY
Festival Times: 12noon – 10pm
Please note, entry to the festival will close at 8pm.
Entry will not be allowed outside of these times so please plan your journey to and from the festival accordingly.
- Entry to the festival is by advance ticket only. No tickets will be available on the gates on the days of the event. Please see the ticket section on this website for full details of ticket types and where you can request them.
- Young People aged 11 and under must be accompanied by a Ticket holding parent or guardian over the age of 18.
- Children aged 2 and under do not require a ticket.
- Security and stewards are on site to assure you have a safe weekend.
- Cameras are permitted on site for personal use. Any press related photographers should contact our press team in advance of the event.
WHAT TIME DO THE GATES OPEN?
- The gates will open to all ticket holders at 12noon on both Saturday and Sunday.
WHAT IS THE LATEST WE CAN ARRIVE BY?
- You can arrive until 8pm on Saturday and Sunday, no entry will be permitted after this time.
CAN WE LEAVE AND COME BACK IN AGAIN?
- Yes, there will be a pass out system in place.
WHAT TIME CAN I STAY AT THE FESTIVAL UNTIL?
- The event will close at 10pm on both Saturday and Sunday.
WILL THERE BE SEARCHES ON ENTRY?
- Yes, as part of our safety and security plan, the security team undertake general searches of all people entering.
- This is done for the safety and protection of all event go-ers.
Click here to view the answers to our most asked questions!